what to do?

Me and my commin law husband has been together for 6 years he has 3 kids from previous marrage I have 1 child befor him 1 wit him and one on the way. It seems like a lot of the times he gets pissed at me he takes off with his three kids over night than he tells me he doesn't want me any more. But the next day he says he is sorry and did not mean anything he said I know he is not messing around I am just tired of him acting like a child and don't really know if I should put up with him. I really love him but I hate it when he acts likew a chils he is 31 and needs to act like it.

mpactem

Asked by mpactem at 1:17 AM on Oct. 23, 2010 in Relationships

• well tell him your done that you not going to put up with it anymore and KEEP YOUR WORD...he cant be acting this way with you...your pregnant and the mother of his kids...if he had such a big deal with it then he should have had a vasectomy...
    iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 1:21 AM on Oct. 23, 2010

• yes he needs to act more mature , sounds like hes overwhelmed , dosent know what to do , or how to do it , and needs to get his priorities straight and act on that , wether its to your benefit or not ,
    be strong , and keep your best and your kids best interest your priority.
    letstalk747

Answer by letstalk747 at 1:24 AM on Oct. 23, 2010

• I would say try talking to him to figure out why you two are having fights like this all the time. If you can't even talk about your issues like two reasonable adults then I would say you either need to find a relationship counselor or call it quits. Chances are he's using leaving to try to get his point across, whatever the point is. Personally, though, I would tell him if he wants to leave rather than talk, fine, I'll make sure his stuff is packed up tomorrow when he can come pick it up.
    Skipo510

Answer by Skipo510 at 1:25 AM on Oct. 23, 2010

• Tell him he's either in out he's out. It's not fair to you, and it's especially not fair to any of the kids. My husband and I have a rule that we NEVER make any threats we aren't prepared to back up, including divorce. I realize you're not legally married, but if you're having kids together, things must be relatively serious, and I wouldn't put up with anyone who keeps playing these games. Tell him it has to stop NOW, or he won't be welcomed back the next time he does it. Then stand your ground. Good luck!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 2:00 AM on Oct. 23, 2010

• stick to what you say
    san78

Answer by san78 at 7:55 AM on Oct. 23, 2010

• What he is doing is not only bad for you, it is bad for his children.....tell him next time he does this, not to come back.....and mean it...
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 11:00 AM on Oct. 23, 2010

• Maybe try some counseling?
    MrsWilmot

Answer by MrsWilmot at 12:50 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• Have you tried talking to him about it??
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 5:14 PM on Oct. 23, 2010