What do you think of a man that tells his wife/girlfriend

theres plenty more woman in the world your not the only one...

if my husband ever said this i think my fist would be stuck in his through...

iNk-FrEaK

Asked by iNk-FrEaK at 1:45 AM on Oct. 23, 2010 in Relationships

• I would think that he's not worth being in a relationship with and I'd end it...
    HaydensMama07

Answer by HaydensMama07 at 1:47 AM on Oct. 23, 2010

• I would think he was a jerk and counter back with the same thing to him, then I would leave.
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 1:47 AM on Oct. 23, 2010

• I would be gone. To me this says that he doesn't value his woman.
    Skipo510

Answer by Skipo510 at 1:49 AM on Oct. 23, 2010

• I would think he was a complete douche bag & he isn't worth my time anyway. He can go & try to find one of those other chicks who will put up with his bullshit.
    stressedmomma13

Answer by stressedmomma13 at 1:56 AM on Oct. 23, 2010

• My dad used to tell my mom no other man would want her, and that she was lucky to have him. She has since proven him wrong. :)
    Any man who said either of those to me would be testing that theory very soon, because I'd have walked out the door. There has to be a certain amount of respect and trust in a relationship, and that statement shows neither.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 2:08 AM on Oct. 23, 2010

• well i would show him the door byeeeeeeeee my dad use to say if need new car alway find one works well he really was not talking about cars he was talking about men so what good for the gooses is good for the gander ,next bf say your right but i know there men who what i really woman to bad you don;t see that in me so i will go find a really man and walk with grace
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 2:09 AM on Oct. 23, 2010

• If my husband (who I have been married to for 25 years) said that to me.

I would think..

"He's right..And he's not the only man in the world".. He maybe the only man I want to be with at this point and time in my lie. But he's far from the only man in the world.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 2:13 AM on Oct. 23, 2010

• I would say "Well if there are then I guess it's time for you to go fishing."
    4_28_bbboy

Answer by 4_28_bbboy at 2:36 AM on Oct. 23, 2010

• move on
    san78

Answer by san78 at 7:54 AM on Oct. 23, 2010

• I would think shes pissing him off, cause i get mad and remind DH the same .
    kileighsmommie

Answer by kileighsmommie at 10:03 AM on Oct. 23, 2010