Snow we have it............

So i got up about hour in half ago and I just wanted to see how chilly it was out cause i have to go to work. Well i opened my door and there is about 2 inches of snow. Yes i do live in VT and we get snow early but not much before Halloween and there darn snow in my yard. Talk about starting the day off happy.
So anyone else have snow out there?

raemommy

Asked by raemommy at 3:49 AM on Oct. 23, 2010 in Home & Garden

• None here yet but we are getting a big rain/wind storm coming.
    frndlyfn

Answer by frndlyfn at 4:05 AM on Oct. 23, 2010

• Oh, I miss the snow!! I have lived in Tahoe, Chicago and RI, and now I'm in the San Francisco area, where it never snows, and I miss the snow!! We've got rain right now, which has been a nice change, although I'm sure I'll be sick of it soon enough!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 4:26 AM on Oct. 23, 2010

• We haven't had snow yet - but I live in WI and I am sure it's coming any day now. It's been getting down to low 30s upper 20s
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 5:19 AM on Oct. 23, 2010

• No and hope we do not get any this year. Last year we had a blizard. Where did that come from I do not know. We live in SWOklahoma.

Answer by louise2 at 5:43 AM on Oct. 23, 2010

• Nope. Hate the stuff. Sorry you have it & glad we dont! You can keep it. I hate driving in it, I hate shoveling it. You name it. I'm good w/ a Whiet Christmas, then after that, I dont wanna see any more. Guess I need to move to FLA someday :)
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 6:16 AM on Oct. 23, 2010

• We don't have snow but it is raining we live in Nebraska it will get here just not looking forward to it. I hate winter so sorry you woke up to that.
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 8:20 AM on Oct. 23, 2010

• Rats to you!
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 10:33 AM on Oct. 23, 2010

• no but we're supposed to any day I live in ut..
    chica679

Answer by chica679 at 11:34 AM on Oct. 23, 2010

• No, but as soon as we hit mid November I'm ready for it. We live in Oklahoma too and I love snow, it's the ice that I can't stand.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 12:47 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• We're predicted flurries for next week - not cool, but at least our harvest is done!
    4time-mom

Answer by 4time-mom at 12:49 PM on Oct. 23, 2010