How Can I Lose 30lbs ???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:31 AM on Oct. 23, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• Exercise and count your calories. You need to burn off more than you eat in order to lose weight. Choose "complex carbs" (whole grains) - they keep you feeling fuller longer because they don't cause your insulin to spike and drop like "simple carbs" do (sugar). (Cut out the "white stuff" and replace it with "brown"!) Make sure you get enough fiber and drink a lot of water. Replace "bad fats" (Saturated) with "good fats" (Omegas and Monounsaturated).
    5BabyBees

Answer by 5BabyBees at 7:30 AM on Oct. 23, 2010

• Drink a full glass of water 10 minutes before each meal. Makes your stomach feel a little full before you even eat anything. And DONT nibble while preparing meals!
    Rosemirrors

Answer by Rosemirrors at 4:43 AM on Oct. 23, 2010

• I was going to say the same thing Babylove76 said. Cut the carbs, sweets, and junk food out/down. You will loose a lot of weight.

Answer by louise2 at 5:40 AM on Oct. 23, 2010

• Cut out all junk foods and sodium/salt. Drink only water. Measure out your portions-eating balanced meals. Depending on your weight right now it should take you about 2 months if you follow through. GL.
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 9:00 AM on Oct. 23, 2010

• Healthy, balanced diet, reduce your portions, and exercise.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 4:34 AM on Oct. 23, 2010

• Be very mindful of your carb intake - that's where a lot of extra weight comes in.
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 5:16 AM on Oct. 23, 2010

• eating in moderation and at least 30 minutes of activity a day
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 6:57 AM on Oct. 23, 2010

• I agree with all of the above, however it is hard to do all of these things on your own. Hard to restrict calories because you are hungry, hard to exercise cus you lack energy and motivation etc.

I have lost 14 lbs in a very short time and I have even been lazy about it but I found a product that is helping me eat less, crave healthier foods and having all of the energy in the world to exercise without the jitters, crash etc.

PM me for info on it if you want, I would be happy to talk to you about it.
    BettyBoots

Answer by BettyBoots at 9:57 AM on Oct. 23, 2010

• Healthy, balanced diet. Exercise for 30 minutes every day. Drink 64 ounces of water each day. Diet should be 1300 calories.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 2:39 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• i've dropped about 40 lbs in the last year! i minimized my portions, ate a big healthy breakfast, reduced sodas/coffee intake, drank more water, my son being active helps A LOT. I chase him around lol. I also do cardio about 30 mins or more almost daily. I also switched alot to whole grain, I replaced junk food with fruit/veggies. I must be doing something right because my son will beg for a plum or apple for a snack and he's only 2 1/2
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 10:53 PM on Oct. 23, 2010