WHY?!?

why is it that i'm only interested in DH when he doesn't seem interested in me but when he's all sweet and cuddly, i want nothing to do with him?!? what's going on and how can i stop feeling like this. grr

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:42 AM on Oct. 23, 2010 in Relationships

• You are into the chase.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 6:50 AM on Oct. 23, 2010

• lol thats busy lives for u i guess
    san78

Answer by san78 at 7:44 AM on Oct. 23, 2010

• There is something called the Barracuda Dance which is what it sounds like you two are doing. One pushes forward while the other pulls away. It is a dysfunctional thing but with some work you two can fix it. Just make him aware of it so he can be watching for times when it happens. I can't remember which book I read to find out about it but maybe it can be googled to learn more.

Answer by admckenzie at 10:15 AM on Oct. 23, 2010

• Good luck on finding the anwer you are needing! BUMP!
    MrsWilmot

Answer by MrsWilmot at 12:36 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• SOUNDS LIKE YOU LIKE TO KNOW HE CARES ABOUT YOU ,LOVES YOU AND YOU LIKE TO HAVE HIS ATTENTION ,BUT AS SOON AS HE GIVES IT TO YOU YOUR NEEDS ARE MET...YOUR PLAYING THE CAT AND MOUSE CHASE GAME
    angie3897

Answer by angie3897 at 12:49 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• It is probably a stage, I go through that time to time as well. Hubby works a lot so there are times where he seems like he is too tired. When that heppes I really want it. It may go on for only a few weeks for me though. I never had that last too long. But right now I want to have sex but can do without it and others times I am not up to it. Also if you have recently had a baby that is a factor as well. Our hormones are out of wack and it takes time to get it back to normal.
    momofangels5

Answer by momofangels5 at 1:46 PM on Oct. 23, 2010