What holiday's do you decorate for?

I don't really decorate for any, this might be the first year we put up a Christmas tree. We don't celebrate Christmas at my house and my mom always puts up 3 trees (one kids tree)

Bubbie0809

Asked by Bubbie0809 at 8:22 AM on Oct. 23, 2010 in Holidays

• We decorate for all the major holidays and the seasonal changes
    mistynights234

Answer by mistynights234 at 8:25 AM on Oct. 23, 2010

• Christmas, Thanksgiving, Easter, 4th of July all major holidays and then just some seasonal stuff I always have something decorated
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 8:29 AM on Oct. 23, 2010

• We decorate for all occassions and holidays. We are very festive people. It is fun and brings in happiness.
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 8:43 AM on Oct. 23, 2010

• I put up a tree for Christmas. I love the smell and the lights. I'm doing a little more decorating since my daughter's getting to the age where she's into it. I hung a skeleton on the front door for Halloween, and that's it. Since we'll be away from the house on Halloween, any more decoration might send the wrong signal to prospective trick-or-treaters (although we never got any before, so I don't know that anyone trick-or-treats on our block.)
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 8:55 AM on Oct. 23, 2010

• I used to decorate for Halloween as well as Christmas, but after moving twice in a year, I have no clue where my Halloween decorations are. But on Christmas this year, since we're in a house in a nice neighborhood, I think we're going to go all out.
    Eviesmommy

Answer by Eviesmommy at 8:28 AM on Oct. 23, 2010

• We always decorate for christmas.
    Cassandre

Answer by Cassandre at 8:37 AM on Oct. 23, 2010

• I decorate for fall and christmas..... i go all out for christmas though. I usually buy 2 trees. one for the living room and one for my son to have his own tree. We do lights outside, i have all kinds of stuff...crazy i sold a lot of it in my yard sale last weekend and just the other day i was looking at more in hobby lobby.. i know i'm crazy. I just like new stuff.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 9:01 AM on Oct. 23, 2010

• I decorate for all Seasonal changes, all major Holidays including Madi Gras....
    I decorate now for 911, which I know isn't a Holiday, but it is a memorial type day for us...
    decorations are done inside and outside when I do them...
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 9:36 AM on Oct. 23, 2010

• for all major holidays.i have the mantle decorated and a wreath on the door or something. i go all out for Halloween and Christmas tho!
    Caroline2010

Answer by Caroline2010 at 9:54 AM on Oct. 23, 2010

• Halloween and Christmas
    kileighsmommie

Answer by kileighsmommie at 8:57 AM on Oct. 23, 2010