What are your kids dressing as for Trick or Treat??? What is your favorite Halloween Treat?? Halloween Activity to do/Tradition?? Favorite Memory of childhood Halloween???

CatPaws2

Asked by CatPaws2 at 8:48 AM on Oct. 23, 2010 in Holidays

• My daughter is going to be a candy corn witch (her choice) and my son is going to be an alien (my choice because I thought the costume was hilarious lol).. My fav memories as a kid was a Halloween party at school we always did and bobbing for apples.. Halloween really isnt celebrated or acknowledged the way it used to be. Kind of sad! My daughter's pre school wont let them wear costumes or bring any treats in for the class that are anything related to Halloween.
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 8:52 AM on Oct. 23, 2010

• my son is going as scooby doo
    my fav treat has always been reeses but this year i have found i love for chocolate covered marshmellows
    our fav activity is carving the pumpkin and going to the fall festivals..and of course trick or treat
    my fav memory..going to ring a door bell and a man dressed in a gorilla suit jumping out from behind a bush..i fell backwards off the steps and went running down the street crying..lol (i was scared shitless then, but looking back at it i have to laugh)
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 8:54 AM on Oct. 23, 2010

• my dd is going to be a witch, my son wants to just be scary, and my little one a butterfly, we always go trick or treating then to burger king, or pizza, my favorite treat , is chocolate
    kileighsmommie

Answer by kileighsmommie at 8:56 AM on Oct. 23, 2010

• Mason is going to be a spot puppy & my favorite treat is kit kats(:
    MasonsMommyy

Answer by MasonsMommyy at 8:57 AM on Oct. 23, 2010

• the kids are going as batman, a lady bug, and a turtle........my best memory was running from house to house with my friends
    cara124

Answer by cara124 at 10:07 AM on Oct. 23, 2010

• My son is going to be a crypt keeper and my daughter is going to be vampiress. (My two youngest are dressing up, my oldest feels he is getting too old to do it.) My favorite Halloween treat is ALL of it, lol. Same with my kids. But they especially love s'mores. Our favorite activity for Halloween is standing around a fire roasting marshmallows, however I live in a different area now so we can't build a bonfire. :( We can build a small one in a pit in the backyard. And my favorite memory from childhood is just that - standing around the fire with my Grandmother and other family members roasting marshmallows for s'mores.
    lore_tex

Answer by lore_tex at 11:08 AM on Oct. 23, 2010