Pregnancy or pms?

My DH and i have unprotected sex and he busted in me on sept 28th and oct 2nd. I was due for my period oct 8th but got it the 9th and it felt normal to me. I usually get my period on the exact day im supposed to get it but i blew it off. My boobs have gotten noticeablely bigger to me like they pop out of my bra a bit, my nipples havent change color though. Also ive been EXTREMELY emotional, i started crying because my DH literally talked not because of anything he said just because he talked. Also I started crying from school work. Ive also been in a really obnoxious mood too. Weirdly ive been really horny too, just hearing a slow r&b song makes me want to do it lol. And yesterday i had white thick and really stick discharge. Im not sure if its just pms or pregnancy since i did get my period.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:50 AM on Oct. 23, 2010 in Pregnancy

• When is your period due again? If your cycle is roughly 28 days, you'd be more likely to be ovulating than PMSing. A period a day late is a non-indicator.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 9:07 AM on Oct. 23, 2010

• Let me look in my magic ball here.....hmmmm, it says take a test.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 10:17 AM on Oct. 23, 2010

• I think you should look into probable, presumptive and positive signs of prenancy. I am a L&D nurse and your signs are symptoms are much too early to determine pregnancy. Wishful thinking is always great though, good luck.
    katu317

Answer by katu317 at 10:20 AM on Oct. 23, 2010

• If u got ur period . Sounds to me like the sticky discharge could be ovulation . Take a test to b sure though . Wish u luck if u r !!!!!
    tiffy75

Answer by tiffy75 at 4:09 PM on Nov. 1, 2010