six months....where did my belly go!?!?!?

I woke up 2 days ago and my big round belly has almost disappeared! Where did everything go??? I still feel the baby, a little lower than normal, but she is still active. Now I just look like my belly is a blob...is this normal?

ambernicole531

Asked by ambernicole531 at 9:14 AM on Oct. 23, 2010 in Pregnancy

• well if it happened to you and the baby is moving all around , I'd say it might be normal for you, baby's do drop. but mine don't drop til were on the way to the hospital, I think you might want to call the doctor also, just to be safe.
    kileighsmommie

Answer by kileighsmommie at 9:21 AM on Oct. 23, 2010

• lol you're lucky, I was pregnant all over!!!
    My sisters pregnancies are like yours, she has a belly in the middle then all of a sudden she has this blob down low - but it only looks that way to her.
    Go take off your clothing and look at yourself in a full length mirror, you'll look different - if you're really worried about it call your dr. but if she's still moving, she's fine.
    Works4Mom.com

Answer by Works4Mom.com at 9:25 AM on Oct. 23, 2010

• Maybe she just shifted positions and perhaps stretched out making your belly appear smaller.
    MrsWilmot

Answer by MrsWilmot at 10:42 AM on Oct. 23, 2010

• BTW, I am 6 months too and can feel my son stretched out quite often now. I will feel movement down at the very bottom of my belly and almost up in my ribs too...lol
    MrsWilmot

Answer by MrsWilmot at 10:43 AM on Oct. 23, 2010

• mine did this around that time to i would go to bed looking 8months and wake up lookin four im 38 wks now and measuring right but im still on the small side im carring compactly im 5ft 8 i guess maby taller girls deguise it better but call the doc it will make you feel better
    landonsMOMMY500

Answer by landonsMOMMY500 at 1:44 PM on Oct. 23, 2010