paranormal

who believe on paranormal things , who ever seen some ? and what was it ?

caramelH

Asked by caramelH at 9:58 AM on Oct. 23, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• i have seen things before they happen
    used to happen quite often
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 10:17 AM on Oct. 23, 2010

• Well I would have to disagree. If God is possible and Saints are possible and life after death is possible then why not paranormal? Not all paranormal things are bad but that is the stigma. Anything is possible & anything can happen.
    Keely625

Answer by Keely625 at 10:07 AM on Oct. 23, 2010

• I believe spirits exist but it gives me the creeps.
    2tinyhineys

Answer by 2tinyhineys at 2:31 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• Yes I do believe and have had many experiences. I have felt the presence of my grandmother; seen my son and FIL in the hall in the house we live in. Both passed away here. FIL comes to check on MIL though not as much as when he first died.

Then we have the ghost we call George. Have never seen George, but I have had annoying experiences ... he tends to be a prankster with me. Here's a funny story about George ... I was the only one home and I was folding clothes in my hubby's "office", door is closed so the cats can't come in. Well, I laid a pair of panties across the back of a chair, turned around to get something out of the basket, turned back around, they were gone. I looked all over the place, yelled at George to give them back. Two weeks later, they fell from the top of my closet and dropped right into my hands. He followed to MIL's house and has continued to play prankster.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 10:15 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• no i am sorry i do not
    cara124

Answer by cara124 at 10:03 AM on Oct. 23, 2010

• I believe in possibilities.....however, I have never witnessed anything I would describe as paranormal activity...
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 10:14 AM on Oct. 23, 2010

• Yes, I believe and yes I have witnessed it multiple times. I have seen objects move, orb lights, unexplained shadows and spirits. I've also heard and smelled things that were not visible.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 10:17 AM on Oct. 23, 2010

• what was it ?
    caramelH

Comment by caramelH (original poster) at 10:21 AM on Oct. 23, 2010

• I actually saw my grampa right after he died standing at the foot of my bed I was 14 at the time I believe and have never been so scared in my life! Even thoug it was just my grandpa it still scared me czu he came in ghost form
    chica679

Answer by chica679 at 11:25 AM on Oct. 23, 2010

• I've seen many things, it's kind of a "gift" I have. Although generally I sense, hear or smell them more than see them.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:25 AM on Oct. 23, 2010