I try to ask her to forgive me! would you forgive? or would you kick your dd?

i slap my mom and i know i shouldn't never ever do it or think about doing in it! specially when i'm only 16 but anyway this moorning i try to talk with her , i said: mom can i talk to you please? she said: sofia there's nothing we need to talk about!
I'm afraid she is going to kick me, she already done this when i got pregnant for the first time, i have one year old baby girl and another coming do you think she will kick me? i'm afraid that she will try to stay with my dd.. i don't want that to happen, right now i'm not working i have money but not that much to survive without her support!
would you kick your dd if she slap me?
well i'm so regret like i said in my other question but... i know she is really angry, my 7 years brother is angry with me to he told me one time that i'm always making my mom cry, and this time he saw me slapping my mom! OMG what is going to happen to me?

Sofiah

Asked by Sofiah at 10:05 AM on Oct. 23, 2010 in General Parenting

• no i would never kick my daughter, but sweety if your slaping your mother and worried about her kicking you it doesnt sound like a healthy invorment for anyone, you need to go to the local human resource office or shelter and ask them to help you get out on your own so you and your child can live a healther life......
    cara124

Answer by cara124 at 10:10 AM on Oct. 23, 2010

• She may need some time to cool off. Just keep telling her you are sorry & promise you'll never do it again. In the meantime, I hope you are still trying to work towards your high school diploma or GED. With 2 babies at your age, you will need to work even harder to get the necessary education to support you & your children. I also hope you are getting child support from the father(s). Next, you have to do whatever you can to make sure there are no more unplanned pregnancies. You are going to have your hands full already. Good luck
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 10:11 AM on Oct. 23, 2010

• Give your mom her space.....as well as your brother....you already reaslise that what you did was very wrong....do you realize it is abusive? Just give them their space....stop making your mom cry.....instead of worry about what is going to happen to YOU, try thinking about them for a change.....You have 2 children and no job and your mom is sacrificing to help you and her grandchildren....realize how self-centered you are and start working on that.....start thinking about your mom and your brother and your children and less about yourself and your wants and your needs.....try being grateful to your mom, and treating her and her home with respect...help around the house....when she is ready to talk to you, then apologize and ask forgiveness and NEVER do it again...also apologize to your brother for making his mom cry...that scares him...you have much work ahead of you.....but you can do it if you are determined enough....
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 10:12 AM on Oct. 23, 2010

• eh...
    alcnic27

Answer by alcnic27 at 10:13 AM on Oct. 23, 2010

• Hun, you crossed the line, I know you are aware of this but it still does not make it better does it? You need to apologize until the cows come home and prove that you do respect her, and tell her this will never happen again. I for one would never kick my daughter out, there is nothing she could ever do to me for me to re act that way, but you need to learn to solve what bothers you with words not violence or yelling. Because of your age you lack maturity, it is normal, you were rush into adulthood by your getting pregnant. When you have problems with your mom , now that you have kids of your own always put yourself in your mom shoes and what would you do, if it were your daughter? You are also going to have to reassure your little brother that this will never happen again.

Answer by older at 10:13 AM on Oct. 23, 2010

• Wow I might be old school but I would never hit my mom even after the stuff she did to me I would start getting ready take you and your child to a shelter they have teen shelters get registered for school and start to build a support network it can only help you. GL Momma
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 10:17 AM on Oct. 23, 2010

• what a shame !!!!! u really really bad bad girl
    u better run and bagin her for a pardon ...should never husrt moms even if they do , she gave u life ..how could u treat her this way even if she was wrong . shet took care of u while couldnt eat by ur self she barry u in her belly , she changed ur dprs , she stayed many nights waked while u wrere sleepin , she took care of u while sick ... no one in this whol world could do that for u for free as ur mom do for u
    go and begg her to forgive u wahtever she''l react u deserve it
    caramelH

Answer by caramelH at 10:17 AM on Oct. 23, 2010

• take it to the jerry springer show :)
    miritrose

Answer by miritrose at 10:17 AM on Oct. 23, 2010

• Of course you shouldn't have slapped her! I'm assuming by your writing "kick me" you mean "kick me out" because as a mother I would never kick any of my children, nor would I kick them out if they were pregnant. You need to apologize to your mother, over and over, and not just with words, with actions as well. You may have been the one to make those babies, but who supports them finacially? My guess, since your 16 and pregnant with your second, would be your mother! You should have more respect for your mother and all that she's done!
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 10:19 AM on Oct. 23, 2010

• Anna92464
    My mom she never cared about me before! My stepdad was the one who invited me to live with my mom and him again! witch sacrificies she is making for me or for my childrens? she didn't treat me with respect all the time! and if you want to know, when before my first dd born i sold everything i had, my computer, my phones, everything i knew that could give me so money! and i did work to pay everything she needs! i was 15 and i start working cleaning and this things, and my family is not poor or anything! My family always had money and even if my mom didn't work she still have money that my gradfather gave to her before he died! so My mom family always had and have money! i didn't need to work at 15 but my mom wasn't happy with my decision of having my dd! so don't tell me she made sacrificies, i'm the one who made alot of sacrificies!
    Sofiah

Comment by Sofiah (original poster) at 10:25 AM on Oct. 23, 2010