swelling down there.... tmi

is it normal for the lips around your vigina to be swollen? it seemed to have just happend to me last night, along with 2big hemmroids. is the swelling apart of the hemmroids or is the swelling something on its owm? i am so freaked out by all this.

otoole

Asked by otoole at 10:15 AM on Oct. 23, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Wow I must be a freak then, with my son my down there got VERY swollen. And not just the lips either =/ Well then after birth(csection) within a matter of a week it was back to normal. My dr said it has to do with hormones and also mainly the increase in blood supply
    chillybreeze

Answer by chillybreeze at 2:59 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• I wouldn't freak out, it doesn't sound like something life-threatening, but I would go to the doctor...
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 10:17 AM on Oct. 23, 2010

• ha thanks. i freaked out at the start, but since it was pretty late last night, i had to just go to bed.
    otoole

Comment by otoole (original poster) at 10:20 AM on Oct. 23, 2010

• im 38wks and my down there feels swollen a little to my doc just checked my cervix a few days ago and didnt mention anything i guess its just another joy of pregnancy its worth all the grief though but if your worried call a doc they will give you good info and make you feel better:) i hope you feel better
    landonsMOMMY500

Answer by landonsMOMMY500 at 1:25 PM on Oct. 23, 2010