School

I have my kids tell me things, I ask the school they say no, Like my daughter said the principal was yelling in her face, so i asked at first she said she was yelling in her face cause the hall way was full of children, Then like 10 minutes later she said, she was at the other end of the hallway, so she may have seemed like she was yelling,, WHAT, so now i think teachers and so on lie to protect themselves,

kileighsmommie

Asked by kileighsmommie at 10:22 AM on Oct. 23, 2010 in Relationships

• Some ppl are honest and have the courage to admit when they are wrong, but most ppl, unfortunately, don't. Typically if there is a big difference in an answer like that it indicates atleast a small lie. If you have serious concerns about improper treatment of your child(ren) you should call and speak to the school superintendant (principals boss).
    45caliber

Answer by 45caliber at 10:35 AM on Oct. 23, 2010

• I wouldn't generalize that feeling to all teachers and staff. Every staff member, child and situation is different. There always two sides. :)
    Jessica157

Answer by Jessica157 at 10:32 AM on Oct. 23, 2010

• Sometimes it happens when my 17 year old and 19 year old were in school kindergarten and 2nd grade a bully was beating up my kindergartener and my second grader said the principal was watching he said no one day they forgot their lunch money and I had to bring it and I saw it first hand. so sometimes it happens.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 10:33 AM on Oct. 23, 2010