sex adult content

Do any of you not have any interest at all in sex. I have to make my myself have sex with my husband. I was sexually abused as a child. I am not sure if that has anything to do with it or not. I just know it is not fair to my husband just because I don't like it.

arenad

Asked by arenad at 10:48 AM on Oct. 23, 2010 in Relationships

• I have the opposite problem and it's no fun either. No matter which way it goes, when your libido doesn't match your partner's it can be miserable.

Have you sought therapy to work through your abuse? There is also a portion of the population that is asexual, meaning they have no desire for sex with a partner (though sometimes still masturbate). Is this a recent thing or is it something you've dealt with for a long time?
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 10:53 AM on Oct. 23, 2010

• I love sex and I am leaving my relationship because its been ten years without. Maybe you should talk to your husband about it maybe he can understand.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 11:05 AM on Oct. 23, 2010

• i believe u need to get some counseling for ur abuse and maybe possibly things could get better in time as far as a sexual relationship goes i know its hard to managae to do something u feel isnt right for u right now and to force urself but i have been abused sexually but dont have that issue im the opposite way i cant get enuff sometimes but am happy wit the way things r now that ive had counseling so maybe if u seek help it could help u and ur husband
    krazykat10247

Answer by krazykat10247 at 11:09 AM on Oct. 23, 2010

• I have the same problem! It happened to me 13 times when i was a kid.... I;m am EXACTALLY the same way.... Know how you feel girly :)
    Paduani

Answer by Paduani at 11:54 AM on Oct. 23, 2010