Am I the only one.....

that thinks Christmas cards are a waste of time? I know for older people it's a kind of a big deal, but I've never known anyone in my generation that does.

Nanixh

Asked by Nanixh at 10:55 AM on Oct. 23, 2010 in Holidays

• I am not into them that much either.. but I do enjoy getting the picture ones so I can see how everyone has changed over the year, especially for family that lives far away and we don't get to see.
    MamaJasmine

Answer by MamaJasmine at 10:58 AM on Oct. 23, 2010

• I dont see the point either. They hang on my wall until christmas and then go into the garbage :(
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 10:56 AM on Oct. 23, 2010

• I like to send them to relatives I don't buy presents for - aunts & uncles and grandparents. Let's them know I'm thinking of them and are pretty cheap!
    frombong2mom

Answer by frombong2mom at 11:18 AM on Oct. 23, 2010

• I send them out, it's just something I feel like needs to be done. I don't really care if I get any, I can never figure out what to do with them all.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 2:04 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• I enjoy recycling them after Christmas is over. I've made bookmarks and new cards (with scrapbooking tools) with them for the following year. I even saw a little box made with an old card with candy in it!
    zboys

Answer by zboys at 2:48 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• i didn't do them last year, but i will this year. i think it is a wonderful way to let people know that you are thinking of them.
    i send them out for our business too, and it actually brings people in that have been away.
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 4:39 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• oh, i don't know what generation you are in, but i am 40...maybe i am older!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 4:40 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• I am in my late 20's. I have always sent Christmas cards (in my adult life), even before I married or had a child.
    stressedmomma13

Answer by stressedmomma13 at 12:19 AM on Oct. 24, 2010