Do you have a Halloween menu?

Do you have a traditional menu you always make on Halloween eve? What does it consist of?

lore_tex

Asked by lore_tex at 10:56 AM on Oct. 23, 2010 in Holidays

• In my Pillsbury Halloween cookbook there's a dish my boys like called Ground Beef Mummy Bread. It's ground beef, onion and bell pepper strips (sauteed) and Italian dressing on top of Italian bread cut lengthwise. Top with grated cheese and two olives halved (for eyes). Broil for a couple minutes 'til cheese melts. My boys love it!
    zboys

Answer by zboys at 2:45 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• thats a thought im makeing cupcakes and may make a mud pie..
    Kittty_Katt

Answer by Kittty_Katt at 2:28 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• Target has a miniature Halloween cookbook in the dollar section at the front of the store which has various recipes for Halloween. The Halloween cookbook I have (which I found a couple years ago) has all kinds of recipes for the occasion--some are actual main dish recipes while others are for snacks, desserts, and drinks. It was put out by Pillsbury and it's one of those skinny magazine-looking cookbooks by the cash registers.
    zboys

Answer by zboys at 2:41 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• I always make chili dogs for my kids, and then we roast marshmallows and make s'mores after trick-or-treating. We do this every year. Love it!
    lore_tex

Comment by lore_tex (original poster) at 2:50 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• homemade baked goodies, i use the Halloween juice/pop labels on the drinks ( it'll say stuff like witch brew),stuff like pizza or hotdogs,and cheeseburgers homemade though with different type of toppings with a side of baked bloody fries lol (ketchup) and every year i always buy a few boxes of Halloween popcorn balls, gotta have them
    1LovelyAngel

Answer by 1LovelyAngel at 7:51 PM on Oct. 23, 2010