October 22, 2010 Juan Williams: My Thoughts on the NPR Situation Political correctness, character assassination and intolerance at National Public Radio

http://video.foxnews.com/#/v/4383520/juan-williams-my-thoughts-on-the-npr-situation/?playlist_id=87485

I think you all should watch what he has to say. I'm glad his eye's have been opened.
So what do you liberals think about how he feels now?

gammie

Asked by gammie at 11:14 AM on Oct. 23, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Good for Juan he has seen the light.I do not always agree with him because he is a liberal (NOT progressive) but I too support him on this one.I am sure FOX is glad to have him ..let NPR hang themselves I say..
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 7:58 AM on Oct. 24, 2010

• Anothe reason to NOT watch Fox....ummmm...FAUX NEws.

HAHAHAHAHA. Do you not even SEE the ridiculousness  of THIS! You are calling the station that HIRED him and will ALLOW him his FREEDOM OF SPEECH FAUX NEws But are ok with NPR FIRING someone over their opinion. and AGAIN you FAR LEFT crazies PROVE that they only believe in freedom of speech as long as the speech is THEIR opinion.  Good job.......hypocrite.

momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 2:28 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• I agree with you. Get ready to get bashed, but as for me, I'm with you,and JW 100%. And, I've never been a fan of his, but I do support him on this.
    jaycietaylorgma

Answer by jaycietaylorgma at 11:33 AM on Oct. 23, 2010

• I saw it last night. He has gone from hurt, which I saw in him Thursday to pissed. Good for him. I personally would like to see him file a defamtion lawsuit against that chick who suggested he discuss his opinion with his psychiatrist or publicist. Her apology was not to him and even if it were suggesting he's a crackpot is indefensible.
    sopranomommy

Answer by sopranomommy at 11:43 AM on Oct. 23, 2010

• Kerp-Gerti-LindaLu,

Every time you change your name you get more and more hatefull, is your doctor trying to weed you off your meds?

I don't agree with Mr. Williams to often, but he is a likable person. I,m glad Fox hired him full time, at least he will be allowed to give his honest feeling and not have to worry about getting fired.

Natesmom507

Answer by Natesmom507 at 2:19 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• The have been after his job for a good while now and never made it a secret they didn't like him working at FOX. Juan Williams is what all Libs should be. When he is on you can actually see a constructive argument on the issues. I'm glad he'll be on FOX even more.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 12:00 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• I saw this last night. I have watched him for some time, and thought I didn't agree with his leftist leanings, I did respect the man. I respect him even more now. He has seen the light. They believe in all views as long as the are exactly the same as theirs!
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 12:21 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• Then MSNBCs ratings should be through the roof :)
    momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 3:21 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

It's better than watching the Commie News Network, ...ummm...CNN.
    jaycietaylorgma

Answer by jaycietaylorgma at 3:46 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• It's getting pretty bad when they start turning on their own. But he is a liberal not a progressive.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 6:31 PM on Oct. 23, 2010