Have you ever had someonecall you on your house phone and ask you where you were? LOL

My mom just did this. I told her,"in the kitchen" "whose kitchen?" "mine of course" "why are you on your cell in your house?" "you called my house ma!"

Asked by butterflyblue19 at 11:19 AM on Oct. 23, 2010 in Just for Fun

• LMAO! I have definitely done that and had it done to me!
    Mama2BabyTaurus

Answer by Mama2BabyTaurus at 11:23 AM on Oct. 23, 2010

• LOL no, but that's funny! :)-
    kksmomma1019

Answer by kksmomma1019 at 11:24 AM on Oct. 23, 2010

• lmao. yes! i think it's hilarious. hubby does it to me all the time.
    anxious1stimer

Answer by anxious1stimer at 11:24 AM on Oct. 23, 2010

• Too funny! I just recently heard a trivia question that asked "what do men say is the most annoying thing their wife does" The answer, call on the cell phone and ask where they are. I did get a call one night from, I assume, a drunk. Who kept asking who I was. I kept saying he had the wrong number, and he said "how do I know it's the wrong number if you won't tell me who you are?' duh. Then I said, "Do you know what time it is?" and he said "wait a minute" I could hear him yell out "hey what time is it" and someone said,"2am-time for you to go home" so he says to me "It's 2 am". And why did I stay on the phone instead of just hanging up? Guess I was as dopey as he was!
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 11:27 AM on Oct. 23, 2010

• ::smile:: Your mom is cute!
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 12:11 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• Yep.... I had a friend call me(BEFORE WE BOTH HAD CELL PHONES!!! ) and ask me," Hey. Where are you?" I said,"Gee what number did you dial?" She said,"Ummm your number....duh." I said,"Then WHY ask me where I am?" She said," I did not know where you were, so are you home?"

I said,"NO! I'm down the road shopping at the mall....of course I AM HOME! YOU called my number! I answered."!

She said,"Oh. I meant to ask...what are you DOING,??? NOT if you were HOME!"

She finally saw the error of her ways! Too funny back then!

LilyPondOasis

Answer by LilyPondOasis at 1:00 PM on Oct. 23, 2010