Whats up with my Vagina?! adult content

So I have been sleeping this guy and every time we have sex I go dry and it starts to hurt.I have never had this issue with any other man. THE sex is AWESOME and I enjoy it but my vagina says something different :( I hate lube also...but WHY now..why this man... :/

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:29 AM on Oct. 23, 2010 in Relationships

• It can happen from lack of your body producing hormones. It can be going through menopause too.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 11:34 AM on Oct. 23, 2010

• It happens to me sometimes too. Could be your birth control.
    TMI- spit is a great lube.
    dmdblleb

Answer by dmdblleb at 11:44 AM on Oct. 23, 2010

• The more friction the less lube. So if your partner is pounding all the natural lube gets used up fast! Going slower helps with that as well as stimulation to yourself, even though you may be enjoying the sex the lube will continue as long as you are stimulated. Example, nipple stimulation, kissing on parts you like, hearing him make noises, his hands in places you REALLy like. Plus while having sex he can use spit to also rub your "C" part.
    The medical reasons for less lube is having kids, right after pregnancy, emotional disconnection to partner (problems). Hormone problems which doesn't sound like is what your problem since it seemed to come on with this particular partner.
    AmyLynn5398

Answer by AmyLynn5398 at 12:16 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• try more foreplay.. it helps i have that problem too.. its awful.
    Kittty_Katt

Answer by Kittty_Katt at 2:24 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• What everyone else has said
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 3:52 AM on Oct. 24, 2010