I was told a book called Love Language is wonderful...

I think that is the name of it... I have heard from about 4 ppl that suggested I read the book, or WE read the book cause it helps see things from the SO point of view..anyone ever read it?

mommyoftristan

Asked by mommyoftristan at 11:34 AM on Oct. 23, 2010 in Relationships

• No but here's a bump for ya!
    MrsWilmot

Answer by MrsWilmot at 12:25 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• :) thanks
    mommyoftristan

Comment by mommyoftristan (original poster) at 12:52 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• the book is called the 5 love languages
    by Gary Chapman

yes I have the book and I thought that it was a very good book, helps to realize that everyone expresses and needs love in different aspects of their lives, not only is it good to understand your spouse but to understand your children when they get older as well.
    AshleyBishop06

Answer by AshleyBishop06 at 2:10 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• awesome.. i think i might have to get it.... i keep hearing so much about it
    mommyoftristan

Comment by mommyoftristan (original poster) at 2:17 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• Its pretty good. You can google love language test and take a test that will tell you what your love language is and explain it to you. It basically says that there are different ways we all feel loved. Some people for example feel loved when they get gifts, others feel loved through physical touch. If your spouse feels loved when he gets gifts, but you express your love for him through physical touch, you may feel like you are showing that you love him, but he may not be feeling it.
    soccerchik8287

Answer by soccerchik8287 at 2:34 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• Interesting. Its more of a, I have a habit of showing it to much. to the point it seems clingy. lol but im not trying to be. he tells me the less I try the more he will show.. but i havent seen it happen yet. lolhe says im a guy, I dont express myself the way you females do.. ha
    mommyoftristan

Comment by mommyoftristan (original poster) at 2:38 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• yes i think it is good...
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 8:13 PM on Oct. 23, 2010