Have you introduced solids yet??

We introduced at exactly 5 months old. So far she likes Green Beans, Squash, Carrots, Sweet Potatoes, Oatmeal, and today we are introducing fruits! Hopefully she likes them all just as much!

Mama2BabyTaurus

Asked by Mama2BabyTaurus at 11:35 AM on Oct. 23, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• We introduced cereal with my oldest around 5 months, and my middle around 2 months because of severe GERD. They felt like it would help keep her BM down well it didn't LOL.
    My oldest got veggies around 6months, the middle didn't get veggies because of the GERD until 9months.

My youngest was 8m but she was 29wks gestation.

My girls loved the veggies and hated cereal LOL but fruit was a hit!
    PreemieMom.2009

Answer by PreemieMom.2009 at 11:51 AM on Oct. 23, 2010

• Yeah I think fruit is definitely going to be a hit. We are starting with prunes, then bananas, then peaches, then apples, and then pears. We stay on each for about 4 days to make sure she has no allergic reactiont o it.
    Mama2BabyTaurus

Comment by Mama2BabyTaurus (original poster) at 11:55 AM on Oct. 23, 2010

• my son is amost 4 months and i already started him on veggies he always watched me eat and cryed every time i took a bite of food. i think its fine when u think they are ready dr.s say not to but your baby u do what u think is right and just watch for reactions.
    eliesmommy1989

Answer by eliesmommy1989 at 6:23 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• My son is 6 months old and isn't eating solids yet. He was born 2 months premature, so ECI is working with him, and although the dr said it's okay to start solids now, ECI says he shouldn't be, until he can sit up on his own.
    Jill97

Answer by Jill97 at 10:12 PM on Oct. 23, 2010