What do you think?

My boyfriend and I are dating for the second time. We moved too quickly, broke up, took a few months apart to figure out life out, and got back together. We have now been dating for a year. Today,when he was leaving (we do not currently live together), I asked him how much longer he'd have to leave for (how much longer it would be before we'd live together, essentially), and he said, I'm sure it won't be too much longer, then, I don't know. We are taking things slow. So I was wondering, why do you think he used two different answers? I personally think it's because he's afraid of things falling apart like they did last time.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:46 AM on Oct. 23, 2010 in Relationships

• I wouldn't over analize his response. The truth is, he probably doesn't know how much longer it will be. If you want to move in with him, propose the idea & talk it out. He might just not be ready. Some people don't move in with each other until marriage, or right before.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 11:50 AM on Oct. 23, 2010

• Men are wishy washy creatures....lol. Maybe he just isn't ready or is (like you said) afraid of it all falling apart again. Good luck sweetie!
    MrsWilmot

Answer by MrsWilmot at 12:23 PM on Oct. 23, 2010