What do you do for a living?

What do you ladies do for a living? Do you like what you do? If you don't, why not?

I have been a sales rep for AT&T Mobility for almost two years now and I really do like my job :D

MrsWilmot

Asked by MrsWilmot at 11:47 AM on Oct. 23, 2010 in Money & Work

• I am a high school social studies teacher. I love my career (yes it is a career to me) and really enjoy teaching history to 11th graders. (:
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 11:50 AM on Oct. 23, 2010

• I am a student right now. I plan on going to law school though and then go into politics.
    SkylaDarling

Answer by SkylaDarling at 11:50 AM on Oct. 23, 2010

• I am a multiple business owner. I love what I do!!!
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 11:58 AM on Oct. 23, 2010

• I'm a biomedical researcher at a children's hospital. I research how the skull develops and also how to engineer living bone for replacement in reconstructive surgeries. I absolutely love my job.
    Dr.Donna

Answer by Dr.Donna at 11:59 AM on Oct. 23, 2010

• Right now I work 2 jobs. I work at Chuck E. Cheese LOL!! and just started a work at home job. I am wanting to quit CEC altogether and fly with the work at home job and so far so good. I thought that it wouldn't happen or it was too good to be true but if I keep it up; I will be out of CEC by the end of the month :) I have already made my paycheck ( 250) in 3 days!!
    wolfmomma30

Answer by wolfmomma30 at 11:59 AM on Oct. 23, 2010

• I teach English as a second language to high school students in Mexico. On the side I do graphics design.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 12:07 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• I am a SAHM and I beg for money
    adelinasmommy

Answer by adelinasmommy at 1:24 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• I own a gift basket company called One of a Kind Baskets.

HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 3:28 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• I started my on business marketing a researched based reading program as independent consultant. It fits perfect with my kids' schedule and being a former teacher it fits perfect. The program has just been launched with my.waterfordlearning.com/kpalermo.
    Send a friend request for more info.

Giggletoes
    giggletoes

Answer by giggletoes at 3:44 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• I'm a hotel housekeeper and private care CNA. I love taking care of people and helping them any way I can.
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 5:34 PM on Oct. 23, 2010