The democrats admitting they started the financial crisis. Oh,and Obama admits his part in it, also.

Video speaks for itself.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lr1M1T2Y314

jaycietaylorgma

Asked by jaycietaylorgma at 11:48 AM on Oct. 23, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• It hard to belive that he would admitting he was wrong is hard to believe.I sould mark my calander. lol
    HomeAlone45

Answer by HomeAlone45 at 12:11 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• Obama admitting something was his fault and not Bush's!! This will be a day to remember in history, lol!!!
    kittieashy

Answer by kittieashy at 11:51 AM on Oct. 23, 2010

• Isn't Cuomo running for and winning right now Governor of NY? He says the fact that blacks were denied credit was discriminatory? What do they call it when whites are denied credit?

Put it it out there all you want. Liberals won't admit it.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 11:56 AM on Oct. 23, 2010

• "I just am not a politics kind of girl... I never ever vote either LOL "

Some quotes about voting:
    "A vote is not an oblect of art. It is the sacred and most important intrument of democracy and of freedom" Abe Fortas
    "Bad officials are elected by good citizens who do not vote" George Jean Nathan

Whether you vote or not is up to you and it is not my intention to sound like I'm judging. However, as an American, I believe that if I want things to change and am unhappy with the way things are, or happy with the way things are and want them to stay the same, it is my obligation to vote. I also believe if I don't vote then I don't have a say in the way our country is headed because I didn't do anything to change the situation. I will always urge everyone to vote whether or not they agree with my views, and to vote with full understanding of the issues and candidates they vote for.
    kittieashy

Answer by kittieashy at 12:31 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• Well I know Obama did not start it.

Answer by louise2 at 1:16 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• Oh, I'm having palpatations and think I feel the big one coming on, this is so shocking!
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 12:19 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• "AND....BTW, it WAS Bush and his fake war that started the economy on its slide down the tubes. but you aren't smart enoughor honest enough to ADMIT IT. "

No actually it was Clinton and his sending businesses over seas policies and plans that started our economy into it's slide down the tubes. But because we didn't see the effects of his plans in action until Bush was in office and clinton rode the economy wave when Bill Gates other such people helped bump our economy numbers up sky high, Bush get's blamed rather than Clinton. But if you were honest enough or smart enough, you'd have realized the obvious.

Bush later, after getting side swiped with Clinton's crap further dug the hole by the ball outs...
    and now Obama is putting the nails in the coffin with all his ridiculous "stimulus plans", and other crazy ideas.

xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 1:08 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• Louise,

Obama's polices have made it worse, doubled the debt, caused more unemployment, and put a record number of people on food stamps.

Natesmom507

Answer by Natesmom507 at 1:52 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• "Isn't Cuomo running for and winning right now Governor of NY? He says the fact that blacks were denied credit was discriminatory? What do they call it when whites are denied credit? "

Yes he's winning... slimy weasel that he is. He's corrupt as all hell, and Paladino is a loud mouth bigoted jerk. Way to go NY for picking two of the biggest JERKS for office.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 1:03 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• Please stop basing your political beliefs on youtube videos. I'm embarrassed for you.
    trippyhippy

Answer by trippyhippy at 3:35 PM on Oct. 23, 2010