What the world did I get myself into???

so today as I was explaining to ds that santa had informed me he don't have alot of money this year and he would have to pick something else he really wanted because the cost of reindeer food went up and he can't afford an expensive toy this year..Upon that my son turns to me and askes what reigndeers eat?? I was like ummmm (in my head of course) cocoa puffs..He was like can't they just eat grass and hay like all the other animals...OMG!!! I was like what the hell did I get myself into now? I thought for a second and was like cocoa puffs help them to fly cuz they're light and airy..the comment to that was that's why their poop looks like cocoa puffs..Mom can I put cocoa puffs down the driveway so santa's reigndeer can have a snack? omg so I guess I'll be cleaning the driveway around 1 in the morning before he wakes up as well as playing santa and eating cookies and milk till I puke!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:53 AM on Oct. 23, 2010 in Holidays

• lmao...hahahahahahahahahahaha
    PreemieMom.2009

Answer by PreemieMom.2009 at 11:55 AM on Oct. 23, 2010

• LOL:)
    daisyb

Answer by daisyb at 11:59 AM on Oct. 23, 2010

• OMG!! That is so hilarious!!
    Mama2BabyTaurus

Answer by Mama2BabyTaurus at 12:13 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• thats cute and funny
    twimommy

Answer by twimommy at 12:21 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• mmmm cocoa puffs :)
    minimo77

Answer by minimo77 at 1:12 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• laughing     Just to cute..... what children will do and say to get what they want.....LOL...I think carrots would have been easier

to clean up...LOL...that is what we use to tell out grandson...

gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 3:24 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• That's funny if there are some cocoa puffs there just tell him they got too full to eat them all and had to save room for the next house
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 6:22 PM on Oct. 23, 2010