Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Who should I call to see if a basement apartment is up to code for renting? I live in southern maryland.

Answer Question

Asked by smarie1011 at 11:55 AM on Oct. 23, 2010 in Home & Garden

Level 10 (440 Credits)
Answers (3)
  • Code Enforcment Agency.

    Answer by BIMOM21 at 11:59 AM on Oct. 23, 2010

  • If you live in a city, call city hall, or if you are in a county, call the county office. Whatever your local government is. They can direct you to the right agency. It is different in different areas.

    Answer by SweetLuci at 12:03 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

  • Try a building inspector we have them here in Missouri and i am sure u have them there

    Answer by Stl_mom_314 at 12:57 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.