im 32 weeks and in a lot of pain

im in a lot of pain its hard to stand up or walk and i cant sleep at night is that normal? or should i call my doctor?

twimommy

Asked by twimommy at 12:08 PM on Oct. 23, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Call your doctor.
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 12:09 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• Being anyone's definition of pain can be different, if you find it intolerable, I would certainly call the Dr.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:09 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• the pain is like a 9 . its like the stress balls u can get well it feels like someone is using me as a stress ball.
    twimommy

Comment by twimommy (original poster) at 12:15 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• I'm 33 weeks, with number 3. And I've been dealing with similar things. If I get up and walk around it feels like my belly is going to pull away from the rest of my body and fall off... So painful! Plus cramps and then all the pain that comes with her moving all the time... But none of what I am dealing with is dangerous. If you are afraid you're in pain for the wrong reasons, talk to your doctor. Chances are though, it's normal.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:39 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• If you are in that much physical pain, you need to call your doctor. Every woman's pain tolerance is very different. Some can tolerate a lot more pain than others, so it's hard to say whether its normal pregnancy pains you are experiencing or not.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 1:06 PM on Oct. 23, 2010