What should I do? (not sure where to put this)

My period is 2 months late. I've taken 3 pregnancy tests so far, and all but one was negative. I've gotten my hopes up before, and don't want to again. But I'm very conflicted as to what to do.

DereksBabyMomma

Asked by DereksBabyMomma at 12:15 PM on Oct. 23, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• go to the doctor when i was prego with my son all my test said i wasnt.... went to the hospital because of pain and find out i was 11 weeks, so go to the doctor
    twimommy

Answer by twimommy at 12:18 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• I would go to the doctor and have them check everything out personally.
    Mama2BabyTaurus

Answer by Mama2BabyTaurus at 12:19 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• go get a blood pregnancy test done
    Kittty_Katt

Answer by Kittty_Katt at 2:11 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• Go to the doctor and get a blood test done.
    momof3inTN

Answer by momof3inTN at 3:51 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• I agree with all the answers above. Go get a blood test. If that comes up negative, then it could be something else that could possibly be preventing you from getting pregnant. Good luck.
    velvetnbrielle

Answer by velvetnbrielle at 7:33 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• I agree, go get a blood test. I never had a urine test show positive right away. They were always able to get a positive with a blood test.
    luvmydoggies

Answer by luvmydoggies at 8:32 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• I took a urine test and it was positive so I called and made an appointment to get a blood test and their urine test was also pos but the blood test came back neg. they ended up giving me a ultrasound and I was 2 weeks 3 days pregnant. You never can tell with either blood or urine tests. I would push for an ultrasound
    Mellisa_Gross

Answer by Mellisa_Gross at 1:03 AM on Oct. 25, 2010