If someone was going to give you enough money to pay off all your debt and live a better life all you had to do was help one person without anyone knowing who would you help and why?

pinkdragon36

Asked by pinkdragon36 at 12:19 PM on Oct. 23, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My DD. Why? Because she is my DD.

Answer by louise2 at 12:23 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• Great question pinkdragon36!

I would help this one single mom I've seen walking along the road having to get a bus, with a toddler and baby. My Dad pointed her out to me one day and said he bought her 2 packs of diapers before.

I said,"Wow... I bought her little girl something in the line at the store before...and watched her put things back...and I paid about $25 for her to have those things she had had to put back." She cried with me in the line as well as she had my Dad.
    LilyPondOasis

Answer by LilyPondOasis at 12:28 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• I would help a family in need that we have met. A single father and two kids who struggle and can use all of the help they can get.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 12:21 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• Like scout_mom said, I'd like to help out a family in need as well, especially with food or during the holiday season. No one should go without, especially kids.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 12:25 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• My sister, because she needs help
    Soniam301

Answer by Soniam301 at 12:25 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• I would help the person most in need.... family or stranger... it doesn't matter...
    JessicaB86

Answer by JessicaB86 at 12:45 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• I don't think I could pick just one person....I'd probably do a few little things (that would definitely help) for a few different people, rather than one person for life...
    dlandrum

Answer by dlandrum at 1:10 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• I would help our nurse's assistant at work. She works during the day as the nurse's assistant and starts at 7:00 a.m. and then clocks out from that and then immediately clocks in for her custodian job, which she works until 11:00 p.m and her husband has a day job that he works from very early in the morning and comes to the school for his second job as one of our custodians until 11:00 p.m. also because he was laid off for a while and one of their kids had to have surgery a couple of years ago and they have MAJOR debt problems now (and they DO NOT live anywhere outside of their means, they are very meager/frugal people) and now both of their kids are in college. For all of the financial trouble they have, this woman is always smiling and friendly. You never see her complain. I always think if I ever win the lottery, she is definitely one I would help out
    KimPippin

Answer by KimPippin at 1:53 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• I would help my mom to get through this chemo and all the other problems we have in our family
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 6:01 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• I can't say. No one's supposed to know. LOL! =)
    firenicecream

Answer by firenicecream at 5:18 PM on Oct. 24, 2010