HAS ANYONE TRIED K BELLS?

IF SO,DO YOU LIKE IT AND HAS IT WORKED FOR YOU? I'M LOOKING FOR A WORKOUT THAT WILL FLATTEN MY STOMACH AND IT SEEMS LIKE EVERYTHING I TRY DOESN'T WORK.

cathycat

Asked by cathycat at 3:12 PM on Oct. 29, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• never even heard of it. do tell!
    onlycathyo

Answer by onlycathyo at 3:44 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• http://www.getkbells.com/product/slimandtone.do HERE'S THE LINK IF ANYONE WANT'S TO CHECK IT OUT.
    cathycat

Answer by cathycat at 4:08 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• Punch Gym is one of the best and they have a lot of free videos to watch. I love my kettlebells. All three of my kids have used them and really like them. Perform Better carries some nice ones at a reasonable price. Dragon Door has some good stuff but they are pricey!! I like Punch Gym's DVDs the best. You can also find Punch Gym under Art of Strength.

Ronnie80

Answer by Ronnie80 at 10:59 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• www.artofstrength.com

I really feel this is one of the best sites for kettlebells:-) I use Performs Betters 8 kg (17.6 lbs.) and 12 kg (26.4 lbs) sets and one 16 kg (35.2 lb). My sons have sets up to the 80 pounds--I can use those for leg work but not arms:-) I like the Perform Better First Place Kettlebells.

Ronnie80

Answer by Ronnie80 at 11:05 PM on Oct. 29, 2008