Thanksgiving & Christmas Parties!!

Hey girls..I need some suggestions. I am doing the Thanksgiving & Christmas parties for my son's class. (2yr olds) I need some suggestions for snacks, crafts, goody bags & Teacher gifts!! They had their Fall party today & it was great. Let me know.Thanks

Mommycakes06

Asked by Mommycakes06 at 3:13 PM on Oct. 29, 2008 in General Parenting

• My favorite thing my kids brought home from school were handprint stuff. In pre-k one of the teachers drew around each hand and around their shoe all three on brown construction paper. They paste a red pom pom ball on the heel of the shoe and two googley eyes up about the ball of the foott. Ther two hands bacame antlers and it was all on white or black construction paper that opened like a card. I still have it and the child that made that for me is now 26
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 4:48 PM on Oct. 29, 2008