hmm..this is strange..labor maybe??

the past couple of days ive been felling my stomach tightening from the bottom and the middle...and everytime i sneez or have to go to pee i feel something dropping in the bottom of my uterus (which never happened before and im not holding my urine). the feeling of something dropping is seconds after i feel the urge to go pee...is this anything at all or just effects of the 3rd trimester?

joymoon87

Asked by joymoon87 at 12:57 PM on Oct. 23, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Sounds like the effects of the third trimester. When your baby starts moving head down, you are going to start peeing more and feeling "pressure" lower than normal.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 1:05 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• i like just left labor and delivery little while ago for a pain that was in my side and i have been having the same feeling as you aside from the leaking fluid part i was on the moniters for a while it was picking up my contractions but they are not painful so the doc said it is just braxton hick what a dissappointment im 38wks and ready for my little guy:0 but if your leaking fluid go up to L&D it will make you feel better i have made plenty of trips there for less than that!
    landonsMOMMY500

Answer by landonsMOMMY500 at 1:17 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• I think that it is 3rd trimester related. I try to avoid going until I am sure it is labor or water breaks.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 1:27 PM on Oct. 23, 2010