Is you relationship 50/50

pinkdragon36

Asked by pinkdragon36 at 12:59 PM on Oct. 23, 2010 in Relationships

• Of course.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:59 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• Absolutely. There are times when one of us has to do more than the other, but it works out.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 12:59 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• No relationship is perfectly equal. there is always give and take. overall we are equal but most time it is off balance because that is the way life works.. As long as you are both getting your needs met why do we need to put a measurement to a relationship?
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 1:05 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• Nope, ours is 100/100. We each give totally to our marriage and our relationship. That may not manifest in a completely equal split of everything we have to do, but we each know that our marriage (and our family) is our priority over all other things in our lives. But we are fully equal partners in this relationship.
    canadianmom1974

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 1:39 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• Absolutely

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 12:59 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• yes, always
    mandynjohnsmom

Answer by mandynjohnsmom at 1:04 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• Nope...

We both give 100% of ourselves to our relationship. Not just 50%.

If you are asking if things in regards to life, running the house, working, taking care of our son..etc.. are 50-50..

I must still say "Nope".. That would be impossible to accomplish. There is no way to divide everything up in a marriage, running a household, raising a child...etc.. straight down the middle, 50-50 with everything being fully equal all the time. Can't do it. Sometimes I pull more of the weight in some areas, sometimes my husband does. One of the things I have learned through out my 25 years of marriage is this..

Things are never 50-50. No matter how badly we want them to be, or even try to make them. It can't be done. Well let me say, WE can't do it. Others maybe able to. However, WE have never been able to manage that.

There is no equal fairness. What is "fair" to one, isn't always fair to the other. :-)
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 3:21 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• It depends on what you mean by 50/50. I will say, sometime it is, some times it's not.

Answer by louise2 at 1:01 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• I think everyones definition of 50/50 is going to be different. As for my own thoughts i believe mine is. I know i do more by the looks of things but he helps out a ton and more if he can. My family doesnt see it as a 50/50 situatuation but like i said its how YOU view it
    Jezzeria

Answer by Jezzeria at 1:21 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• ANY relationship that is successful will have both parties giving 100%. This includes personal and work relationships. 50/50 split down the middle will always leave someone feeling they are giving more.
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 4:13 PM on Oct. 23, 2010