anyone have an unplanned pregnancy that is ruining your life?

I know that sounds really harsh, but it is the boat I am in.

My hubby and I wanted 2 kids, and we got them finally after losing many. Not wanting to go through all we did again, and because of our life situation, we were done. Well, our birth control failed us, and we are expecting a third child. It has been a really hard year for us. We are having a lot of financial difficulties, I had to drop out of school after 3 years attending so I could work to help out, and now my pregnancy is so painful and at risk that I cannot work, and we hardly have money to even pay rent. I cant see anything getting better any time soon, and I am really scared for what is going to happen to us and our kids. I am so depressed, I have never before felt suicidal until now.

I have even thought of adopting out this baby because our life is such a disaster...

Anyone else having a really hard time with an unexpected pregnancy?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:24 PM on Oct. 23, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I am really sorry. I have never been in that situation and don't know what to tell you. I hope you can find help. Things have to get better... don't give up on hope :)
    JessicaB86

Answer by JessicaB86 at 1:34 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• its ook girl i know it seem bad now but once get close to given birth to that baby you will feel so differnt and there are so many goverment programs that can help medicad (insurenc) tanath (money) wic (food) myhusband and i are military and expecting in 2 wks but when i was growing up my single mom did it had me at 17 and my sister 15mths later with gov assistance, it took allot of hard work but my mom got on her feet and did good for us dont be so sad threr is somthing amazing in side of you think about looking down and seeing your eyes or lips and hubbys somthing or another, first steps, words ,laughter you will look back somday and wonder how you ever managed without the little guy/girl
    landonsMOMMY500

Answer by landonsMOMMY500 at 1:37 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• it may seem bad now but it will get better just do what u think is right 4 your family if that means putting this baby up so another family can have a chance to b parents you do that you do what your heart is telling you to do
    Kittty_Katt

Answer by Kittty_Katt at 1:57 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• There is nothing wrong with considering adoption. There are lots of families that would be grateful to welcome your little one. If the financial situation is temporary then you might want to consider keeping the baby. Just make sure you make the decision right for you.
    Anna-Chubaby

Answer by Anna-Chubaby at 2:22 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• I felt like that with my daughter. She is my first, I am unemployed, I live with my mom, My SO did not want her cause he has 2 others and the baby mother is a bitch. I was so depressed. To add insult to injury, my family would attack me and beat me up, curse me out etc. I just wanted to throw myself down some steps or just kill me and her so that we would not have to go through it. After awhile though, I thought about it and it did not seem so bad to me. Its hard as hell and Im not going to lie. Shes 18 days old and sometimes I wish I would have done what I said or gave her up. Now the point of all this is, just dont give up yet. God does wonderful things and that little one is here for a reason. If you ever need to talk, feel free to send me a PM! Good luck!
    velvetnbrielle

Answer by velvetnbrielle at 7:49 PM on Oct. 23, 2010