WHY IS IT AFTER 14 YRS OF BEING TOGETHER AND 2 KIDS LATER, WHEN EVER I DO OR SAY SOMETHING HE DON'T LIKE HE THREATENS TO LEAVE OR LEAVES???? adult content

i COULD JUST GIVE MY OPINION OR NOT AGREE WITH HIM AND HE DOES THIS SHIT HE LEAVES AND PUTS ME THROUGH HELL TELLING ME WERE OVER, HES NEVER COMING BACK THEN HE COMES BACK AND GIVES ME THE COLD SHOULDER AND ATTITUDE , WHY IS HE DOING THIS????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:34 PM on Oct. 23, 2010 in Relationships

• because he doesn't know how to deal with conflict and needs help
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 2:54 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• Because its control mine does this if we fight and he does not like the things I say he threatens to leave me but comes back because he things I am not able to take care of a child. But he is about to leave again and I am sure he is not coming back. When you get the cold shoulder start doing things for yourself go out and keep doing for your kids and you and keep things going it helps put a stop to it. I am about to move in with my friend and we are going to move on.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 1:40 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• I ALWAYS TRY COMMUNICATING W/ MY MAN BUT HE NEVER WANTS TO HE SAYS I'LL NEVER CHANGE BUT I HAVE AND ALOT, IT'S HIM THAT DOESN'T TRY TO CHANGE HIS WAYS OR BEHAVIOR.
    angie3897

Answer by angie3897 at 1:43 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• its his way of gaining control and getting attention. My guess is he is probly conflicted on what to do. Maybe he does want to end things so he is looking for his out but at the same time feels guilty about it so he comes back. you to should seriously evaluate your relationship and make sure both of you are happy and want to stay together or else there is no point in one person being happy and one miserable.
    babemakes4

Answer by babemakes4 at 1:46 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• they think it works mine knows after 1 time of that i dont care ill live on even if he leaves me
    Kittty_Katt

Answer by Kittty_Katt at 1:55 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• he tells me" he loves me and wants things to work out between us that's why he's here ,he's trying" but how can that be because when ever their is any sort of conflict he shuts down or leaves, then he'll call me on the phone say what he needs to say and hangs up before i can reply, then he'll ignore my calls...I'm starting to notice thought if i give him the same treatment then he wants to talk and not be such an asshole towards me...what's up with that????
    angie3897

Answer by angie3897 at 1:55 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• you need marriage counseling. And communicate in a positive way---no bitching. (Men want to leave bitches. Just saying.....)
    I have no idea how you communicate with him but it sounds like you both could use some counseling.
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 1:58 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• I'm already in counseling ...he won't go, he thinks it's all me, when yeah it is all me that does everything for him, the kids and the house and work outside the home.
    angie3897

Answer by angie3897 at 2:11 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• i try to communicate with him a speak at in a normal tone and if he doesn't like it he screams & swears at me , calls me names,and leaves for the night .
    angie3897

Answer by angie3897 at 2:14 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• and my councilor tells me he is controlling, manipulative and verbally and emotionally abusive, he never treated me like this until he lost his job and now that he's back to work it's gotten a ittle better but he's still doing it, just not as much!!!
    angie3897

Answer by angie3897 at 2:19 PM on Oct. 23, 2010