need a nice message

I'm going to a baby shower tomorrow for my sister-in-law and instead of cards we are supposed to bring a book with a nice message written inside for the baby. I'm not good at coming up with nice little notes like that, so can someone help me? It will be a message to my niece. I wanted to include something about my two children. I know I sound pitiful, but I'm just not much of a writer I guess. Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:37 PM on Oct. 23, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Welcome to the world little one! You are so lucky to be apart of this family with so many people around you to love that will always love you in return. ______ &______ can't wait for you to arrive so that they can play with you!
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 1:51 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• Sure, no problem - what book did you buy?
    Gaccck

Answer by Gaccck at 1:52 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• I'd have to go find the notes I made people write for my son's baptism,...lol! I completely understand. But_Mommie sounds good!
    sunshine58103

Answer by sunshine58103 at 1:53 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• What a great idea. The book and the verse.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 1:55 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• DO you have the book yet? I know some GREAT ones. :0)
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 2:00 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• OP here - I got Lullaby Moon by Rosie Reeve. It's such an adorable book! Thanks so much But_Mommie; that's a great message!
    isamari

Answer by isamari at 2:20 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• Oh that is a great book! I LOVE kids books. lol. My kids must have hundreds of them!
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 4:29 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• "Never question or doubt your right and delight to be here. You are worthy and worthwhile. You matter. And we [names] love you dearly. xxx"
    The book, The Purple Crayon is great about appreciating the wonders of the world and personal influence. No Matter What by Debi Gliori is good too. But you can't go wrong with the classic Velveteen Rabbit.
    Enjoy the baby shower!
    juggy82

Answer by juggy82 at 5:34 PM on Oct. 23, 2010