Would you get a divorce if.....?

your husband wouldn't have sex with you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:41 PM on Oct. 23, 2010 in Relationships

• Yes I am leaving a ten year relationship for that and a couple other reasons.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 1:42 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• Well, whats the reasoning behind it? Why doesnt he want to have sex?
    xxMasonsMommaxx

Answer by xxMasonsMommaxx at 1:43 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• no, i wouldve already been divorce..or wouldnt even got married to mine if that were the case. my dh rejects me often..usually because he is too tired from working all day
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 1:43 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• I would have a very long lengthy discussion with him, go to therapy try to work it out and come to an understanding. And once that is all done and still nothing then yes I would because I would assume the love is no longer there.
    Gnomeofmyheart

Answer by Gnomeofmyheart at 1:44 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• It depends on how important it is to you.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 1:45 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• no but it sure would make me feel sad and unloved
    adelinasmommy

Answer by adelinasmommy at 1:46 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• The father of my son and I split a few weeks ago because of that and other communication issues. I tried everything I knew and nothing ever changed. I personally didnt want to spend the rest of my life that way. The loneliness had become intolerable, so, I think it is just up to whether you can handle it forever or not. I had put him through school for the last two years and he said it would change when he graduated, that was May. I finally realized it wasn't ever going to change and I didn't want to eat my loneliness anymore. I've put on a lot of weight and I love sex and didn't want to cheat. He is a great father and I am overcoming my disappointment in the relationship but I know in time we will be better parents apart.
    EyeofOdin

Answer by EyeofOdin at 1:47 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• I would want to know the reason for it. I dont think that a lone would call for divorice but if there is a deeper issue there than yes maybe. To make a realtionship work both parties need to be on the same level physically and emotionally. If one has more invested than its not fair cause they arent getting the same return. Woman go through phases where we cut our men off for all kinds of reasons and many of them chose to stay so i think its the same thing. I mean when we have babies, or have heath issues, or hormon problems its usually our SO that suffer so try to find out the reason for it and if it is fixable great if not then you should consider it.
    babemakes4

Answer by babemakes4 at 1:50 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• 1st find out why, then if the problem is not fixable, either by counseling, or what have you...then maybe I would...it depends on the relationship as a whole.
    LaughsAlot

Answer by LaughsAlot at 1:52 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• Sex is not the main reason for being married....but if you want your husband to fell like having sex,you will have to COMMUNICATE in a kind and compassionate way and suggest counseling. If you bitch at him, he will,of course, not be turned on at all. Get help before you get a divorce.
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 1:54 PM on Oct. 23, 2010