Is the bad press about Christine O'donnell bad for other elections?

Do you agree with this blogger?

lovinangels

Asked by lovinangels at 1:44 PM on Oct. 23, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• honestly , her Sarah Palin endorsement, put her in a bad light with me ,regardless of all the bad press. jmo.....

emilysmom1966

Answer by emilysmom1966 at 1:52 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• linky

lovinangels

Comment by lovinangels (original poster) at 1:55 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• I don't think HER bad press alone would have an overall effect, but the totality of tht "Tea Party" candidates and their outlandish statements together might. Paladino is a straight up nut....If he talks about gay men grinding on each other one more time, I will pay some dudes to follow him around and DO IT everythime he SAYS it...

As for Christine O ...she had teh BEST commercial EVER!! I am not a witch....come on, instant classic : )

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 2:01 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• I agree Sweet a kins.
    They do show us some really funny and outlandish personalities and beliefs. The Tea Party candidates seem to be consistently wacko. Republicans need to be more careful when choosing their candidates. SO far they aren't doing so well. And I think if they want to win,they need to put an effort behind all their "RINO" Republicans because they are the best of the party,IMO. Doncha just love that RINO label. They are quite a bit more intelligent than the Tea Party candidiates but they are totally unappreciated by the Party of No.
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 3:05 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• They do show us some really funny and outlandish personalities and beliefs.

Harry Ried believes HIS constituents are too stupid to realize that were it not for him the world would be in economic collapse. Al Gore believed HE created the internet and Obama thinks there are 57 states....I could go on....do I need too :)

momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 5:37 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• Oh...and the DEMS are saying NO to all the REpub Ideas....so TECHNICALLY that makes THEM the party of NO too....right :)
    momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 5:38 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• I think that many are seeing the biased attacks on Christine O'Donnell and getting more fired up. The Left produces JUST as many asinine comments as the Right but those seem to be swept under the rug. I think people are all together tired of the obvious bias in the media AND the partisan crap in DC.

momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 5:40 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• Momof0304etc., you are wrong. Al Gore did not claim to invent the Internet. That was something that the Bush Campaign made up when they were trying to discredit him. Here's for your edification, in case you're at all interested in the truth. Obama's slip about 57 states?  He did say it, but what does that prove?  Read this.  And how, exactly, is Harry Reid personally responsible for the collapse of the global economy? Fact-checking that claim would show us something different.

jsbenkert

Answer by jsbenkert at 6:12 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• Okay momof30404.....lets elect some of those RINOS,huh? At least they are not an embarassment to their state. Hehe....bet ya don't like the RINOS either. WHo DO you like? Besides yourself?
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 6:23 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• Checked out your first link...STILL sounds like he was taking credit for something he DIDNT do. It PROVES that EVERYONE slips up and that ONLY conservatives are given hell over it :) Where were the skits and derision about his misspeaking? Why wasn't HE considered JUST as much of a goober as conservatives who do the same thing? Thanks for proving my POINT. As for Harry Reid...Ya didnt really READ what I wrote did ya? I never said he CAUSED the collapse. HE said that withOUT him there would have been a world wide depression and that his people were to "low on the economic totem pole to realize it."

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/10/22/reid-wed-worldwide-depression/

momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 7:31 PM on Oct. 23, 2010