help

ok i am a how do i put this big women and i belive i am prego b cuz i have not had a periord in 3 mon all my home prego test came out neg so i was siting on the couch and i promise i felt the baby move and i still feel that way but wat i want to know was do u think its to early 4 me to feel anything

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:16 PM on Oct. 29, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I've felt the flutters as early as 15 weeks...depending on when she conceived (if she did) then it would be possible for her to feel them by now.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 3:26 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• i have a question to you and i am not trying to be rude but if you missed your period for three months and you believe you are prego why have you not gone to the doctor to be sure and to get checked up . If i were you i would go to the doctor and tell him whats going on and get blood work done and at least make sure that ur baby is fine.
    Anonymous

• I wouldn't be too early to feel anything. If you think you're pregnant, then I'd go to the doc for a blood test. Sometimes home tests just don't work. It could also be gas you felt ;)
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 3:22 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• 3 months is way too early.

You should go to a OB if you didnt have your period in 3 months. There isnt always a pregnancy the cause of missing period. There could be something wrong. You never know. Go to your OB/GYN and let them figure out whats wrong with you, because 3months not having your period every preg. test should show up positive IF you are pregnant.

good luck :)
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 3:22 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• If you have not had a period in three months you need to contact an ob gyn regardless of whether you are pregnant or not. That's not normal. If you are you need prenatal care, if you're not you need gyno care. If you are indeed pregnant you may have felt a baby flutter at this point but most women don't report them untilt hey are 4 or 5 months along. PLEASE call a doctor! I had multiple negative HPT's and blood tests but I still started giving myself and getting prenatal care as soon as I felt pregnant.
    tat2edmommyof2

Answer by tat2edmommyof2 at 3:23 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• $1 HPT at Dollar General and the Dollar Tree. I'm sure you have the change sitting in your couch as we speak.
    Anonymous

• Hey anonymous 4:08
    "all my home prego test came out neg so ..."
    LoveMyDog

Answer by LoveMyDog at 4:29 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• I felt the fluttering between 7-8 weeks so go see your doctor!!! Just go find out and set your mind straight!! :) It never feels good to be questioning something that you don't have to question in the first place...
    Mamakat90

Answer by Mamakat90 at 4:50 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• i really do not mean to be mean but i fyou are a larger woman then it maybe to soon to feel anything but that also means depending on what you mean by what you said .. im 14 weeks and im 162 and 5 ft 9 i just started feeling my baby move alot my SO actually got to feel it too .. but i have felt flutters since around 9 weeks .. i would have to say just go to the dr and get checked i hope all is ok and turns out the way you want .. good luck honey
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 5:19 PM on Oct. 29, 2008