I really want another baby but....

Hubby doesn't. Not right now at least. But I often hear him say he doesn't want anymore. I can't convince him. My calling is to be a mommy, I want one more! I don't know what to do. Our first was an accident, but she has now become his pride and joy and he loves her more than I ever imagined and he's a wonderful dad. I don't want to force him into being a father again, but I also don't want to miss out on being a mommy for the 3rd time. He tells me that I just want another baby because i'm bored...? How can I be BORED when i'm a stay at home mom to 2 kids?! I just feel like if I got pregnant, he'd come around and get excited, and of course love the baby just as much as our other 2. But again, I don't want to 'trick' him into anything or force it on him. Advice?!

Ihavehope9

Asked by Ihavehope9 at 1:51 PM on Oct. 23, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Talk about why he doesn't want another one, and go from there. If it's something that can be changed, then you can work on changing it. If not, then you'll know where you stand.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 2:00 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• ask why hes set against it.. if u are destined to have another you will one day
    Kittty_Katt

Answer by Kittty_Katt at 2:02 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• Talk with him. Maybe financially u can't afford it.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 2:02 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• I know how you feel for ten years I wanted another baby and did not get one now I am leaving I am moving on and maybe I will get my wish sit down and talk about it ask why and see if you can do something to help it happen if you want it try to see what you can do to help make it happen. GL Momma
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 2:07 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• He thinks we can't afford it. I think we can. People say if you wait til you can afford it, it'll never happen!
    Ihavehope9

Comment by Ihavehope9 (original poster) at 3:50 PM on Oct. 23, 2010