When can we officially vote?

I have never voted, I'm 20, am voting this year, and was wondering when I can actually vote... Sorry if this is a stupid question...

stasia4

Asked by stasia4 at 3:29 PM on Oct. 29, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• Most states have already started and finished their "early voting". I think you'll have to wait til Nov 4th like everyone else now :)
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 3:30 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• some states are having early voting until Nov 2nd. if your state doesn't have early voting then you vote on Nov 4th
    Anonymous

• Thanks...
    stasia4

Answer by stasia4 at 3:37 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• im 20 and live in texas and we have voting until the 31st.... it jst depends on where you live... or just wait til nov. 4
    momacowgirl

Answer by momacowgirl at 3:38 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• jsut go to google type in early voting and your city and state.
    teri4lance

Answer by teri4lance at 4:51 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• You could still vote by absentee ballot if you wanted--just have to contact your town/precinct clerk. It should tell you on your voter registration sheet who that is and their phone number.

Otherwise, like the ladies have already said, Nov. 4 is the big day!
    MammaMiaMA

Answer by MammaMiaMA at 5:35 PM on Oct. 29, 2008