NOT liking the 'change the catagory' thing the uppers are doing.

I put a question in one section because it was a joke and had nothing to do with the catagory it looked like it belonged in by title. It WAS just for fun and really had no place in the food section as it was a JOKE. lol. Plus I got all these comments about how 'This should have been put in the food section. Or you know this is in the wrong section. I mean move it whatever that is annoying and all but the comments are uncalled for. BTW I deleted the question.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:10 PM on Oct. 23, 2010 in About CafeMom

• Meh, before they gave the rest of us a vote CM used to do that all the time... At least this way you have to have 3 people vote on it... But yeah, usually people don't read the descriptions and apparently a sense of humor is not welcome here at all...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 2:30 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• Who is an upper? Do I have to be working on my masters or doctorate? Or am I an upper because I am a Junior?
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 2:16 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• wow what a lack of humor....
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 2:20 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• haha do you know how many comments i get when i put things into "just for fun" catergory when i know i wouldnt get so many in the "politics" section??? i know what you mean. im sure the "upper" is doing it just because they see alot of annoying pple complain that it is in the wrong section to begin with.

Its annoying but yet a bit helpful as i only do it just because i know which section i will get more anwers in.By moving my question, you have to be on the "newest questions" page to see it but not in the "just for fun" if your only in one certain catergory.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 2:35 PM on Oct. 23, 2010