How to cut back on water at night?

My dd is 3 and has to have water at night. She drinks all the time day and night just like her dad. If she wakes up in the middle of the night and runs out of water or vitamin water she comes and wakes me up. Im a lite sleeper and dont sleep much anyway so when she keeps coming to wake me up it makes for a bad night and bad day. My question is will this continue or will she out grow it? Im concerned it will prolong night potty training but she does wake up dry some nights to and she is just getting the hang of potty training anyway.

I just need sleep:(

babemakes4

Asked by babemakes4 at 2:17 PM on Oct. 23, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• I just plain told our dd no more night water. We stopped giving her water after a certain time at night, and she would have to wait for morning to have any more. She eventually got use to it, and she ended up with no more night time accidents.
    PhoenixFire

Answer by PhoenixFire at 2:19 PM on Oct. 23, 2010