What does this mean?

I've been having a couple of dreams of my dad and they all end that he dies. About 7 years ago my uncle past away he was my dads brother. I had a dream that we were in his funeral and I opened his casket and it turns out that it was my dad. about two years ago I dreamt that we had a robery in our apartment and my mom and I ran outside and my dad stay behing fighting the guysb and he was stab and he died. Last night it was a horrible nightmare my dad had taken all the medicines he take and swallowed them because he said he wanted to die. Then I called 911 and he decided to jump out the balcony. I saw him through the window. And that's when I woke up. These nightmares are horrible. Does anyone know the meaning of this? By the way both my parents live with me they are perfectly fine.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:28 PM on Oct. 23, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• It sounds like you are worrying about losing your dad - figuratively - and it is coming out literally in your dreams.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 2:31 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• They say dreams r your mind telling u or warning u.
    Anonymous

• Sounds like you have some anxiety going on so you are having anxious dreams.
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 2:44 PM on Oct. 23, 2010