Most mothers feel they know the baby's sex right?

What I mean is, when I was pregnant with my son Tristan, I knew they ENTIRE time it was a boy. I always said he's gonna be my little soccer player cause he was always active and kicking me.. ugh... lol after 6 years I am pregnant again, and this time I feel it will be another boy, but at the same time Im not positive. everyone is saying its a girl, it better be a girl, they hope its a girl and so on. Im only 13wks and 1 day according to the dr.'s... LOL what are the chances Ill be right a second time??

mommyoftristan

Asked by mommyoftristan at 2:36 PM on Oct. 23, 2010 in Pregnancy

• You'll know soon enough. Don't worry too much about it.
    PhoenixFire

Answer by PhoenixFire at 2:37 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• I didnt know.
    I wanted a girl so I figured I would have a boy haha-- and I did.
    I always wanted a girl and like a week before the ultrasound I felt positive I was going to have a boy.
    sassy_brizzy

Answer by sassy_brizzy at 2:37 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• I would LOVE to have a little girl. even the daddy ssays its a girl ... but I am being patient... Im just getting enxious, some things are different this time. so maye ill get lucky. or its just one of those every pregnancy is different things lol
    mommyoftristan

Comment by mommyoftristan (original poster) at 2:40 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• I knew my first was a girl because hubby wanted a boy, so i was like yeah its going to be a girl just because you want a boy so bad...then with my 2nd my pregnancy was sooo different I was like its a boy for sure...went for the US and nope girl number2.
    anikahaynes1

Answer by anikahaynes1 at 2:42 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• I never knew or had any sense of what my children would be....
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 2:42 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• my first i knew was a girl by heart, my second all i could "feel" was his due date, according to the Dr, he was two weeks early according to my mom radar he was exactly on date
    pinkrayn

Answer by pinkrayn at 2:48 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• I was right with all three of my kids. I may have just gotten lucky! lol
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 2:53 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• LOL.... im gonna take a guess the day we find out and it will be super funny if im right for a 2nd time.. but thats just me
    mommyoftristan

Comment by mommyoftristan (original poster) at 2:57 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• With my son I thought he was a girl....lol, with my daughter I felt girl, so you have a 50/50 chance of the hunch being right, lol. Now that we have one of each we are done.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 2:59 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• Some people know, some don't. I had a "feeling" with my first that it would be a boy, but I really wanted a girl and had had a "feeling" most of my adult life that my first would be a girl. It was a boy. With my second, the pregnancy was so different that I knew it had to be a girl, but at that point I was kind-of wanting another boy...and that one was a girl. So even the feelings only go so far.

My mom, on the other hand, never had any ultrasounds or anything with me, but she says she knew I was a girl, didn't even pick out a boy name. She had no clue with my sister, though.

I guess if you're right once, you have as much chance of being right again as not. You'll know soon enough either way.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 3:00 PM on Oct. 23, 2010