Have a question....

If my doc still oks it the fri after Thanksgiving I am going to go on our family's annual deer hunting trip. No I am not going to get in a tree I will be in a deer blind. I was wondering if you knew of anywhere to get maternity coveralls or have any suggestions to turn what I have into maternity wear?? I'll be 32 wks by then.
Thanks

Babyclark08

Asked by Babyclark08 at 3:34 PM on Oct. 29, 2008 in Pregnancy

• You can put strechy "darts" into your current overalls. Fairly easily too I would imagine. Cut a triangle shaped piece of matrial for both sides, cut button holes on one side and sew two buttons on the otehr and jsut attach them to the buttons and holes that are already there on your overalls...
    tat2edmommyof2

Answer by tat2edmommyof2 at 3:37 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• I dont think you could tur the ones you have into maternity ones. I would just suggest getting some in a bigger size cause i looked online and they dont have any for pregnant women.
    Anonymous

• i went to a hunters store up nth but i lived in wisconsin .. lol and i went hunting pregnant lol i shot my biggest deer ever and i was like 3 weeks from my due date lol it was so much fun ... but soem stores actually sell them for pregnant women the one i went to was just a smal town store
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 5:15 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• I wore my husbands stuff for the winter when I was pregnant. You might want to find coveralls that button on the side that you can leave unbuttoned and wear a coat over? I don't know how your tummy is, but at 32 weeks (with a boy) i didn't have a "baby belly" I just had belly from my chest to my hips. He was everywhere! :) I could pretty much wear anything if I could get it to stay up on my tummy.
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 7:16 PM on Oct. 29, 2008