My husband and i are trying to concieve are 3 baby but nothing is working!! need help any advice?

santiago27

Asked by santiago27 at 3:07 PM on Oct. 23, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I know u don't want to hear this,but,the human body can only conceive so many or few times.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 3:11 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• Relax and let your body do its thing. I do not believe in any home remedies. I conceived naturally when I was not trying. Out of sight, out of mind. Good luck.
    velvetnbrielle

Answer by velvetnbrielle at 7:29 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• thank you
    santiago27

Comment by santiago27 (original poster) at 8:10 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• Have you ever heard of Lydia Pinkham pills/liquid? My friend said this is how she got pregnant after trying for 4 years. You can google it and order them online. It is known as "a baby in every bottle". She said all her friends and family used it and all got pregnant. I myself never needed anything like that but I would have tried if I needed to. Good luck and let us know if it works for you if you do decide to try it.
    luvmydoggies

Answer by luvmydoggies at 8:30 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• I've heard of people that try too hard to have a baby. Relax, be patient and let nature take it's course. Usually you find out you're pregnant when you're not trying.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 1:03 AM on Oct. 24, 2010

• How long have you been trying?
    DigiScrapperMom

Answer by DigiScrapperMom at 2:49 AM on Oct. 24, 2010

• Take prenatal vitamins, eat healthy, chart your Basal Body Temperature and check your physical signs for changes to help you know when you're ovulating. "Try" about every other day with your spouse and try not to stress. Relaxation is best! :-)
    Sirrah98

Answer by Sirrah98 at 3:37 AM on Oct. 28, 2010