FOOD??

I was wondering if ya'll knew some good website/books where i can get recipes from..It doesnt matter what kind of food i just want to try and make something new for me && my little one

noahsmommy-010

Asked by noahsmommy-010 at 3:09 PM on Oct. 23, 2010 in Food & Drink

• Foodnetwork.com and epicurious.com have great, tested recipes. I've used allrecipes.com before, but some of the recipes I've tried haven't been very good.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 3:10 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• I agree. If you have extensive knowledge of cooking, allrecipes is ok, because you can correct the writer's errors.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 3:11 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• www.food.com (formerly Recipezaar) is a good site. The recipes are rated and comments are left.
    I also like www.grouprecipes.com. It's similar to food.com but a lot smaller.
    I have my own recipes blog http://rhondashomestylerecipes.com, and they're all approved by my family as good!
    michiganmom116

Answer by michiganmom116 at 3:14 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• Thanks you guys ima check some of this sites out:)
    noahsmommy-010

Comment by noahsmommy-010 (original poster) at 3:19 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• i love allrecipes,com
    paige8608

Answer by paige8608 at 3:32 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• the foodnetwork is loaded with tried and tested recipes all from Top Chefs like Paula Dean, with southern cooking, Melissa D'Arabian, who by the way is one of the newest to the foodnetwork but started off as an at home mom before she won the foodnetwork contest and now is a regular on the show. I think she makes many meals that are really quite doable. There is Bobby Flay with lots of barbecue recipes and so many others with all unique recipes to offer.
    CafeMochaMom1

Answer by CafeMochaMom1 at 3:34 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• I love Taste of Home magazine's website, they have great homey recipes.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 5:13 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• Supercook.com. foodnetwork.com, kraft.com, bettycrocker.com, epicurious.com
    Sassy762

Answer by Sassy762 at 5:28 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• I love www.allrecipes.com because you can find almost any recipe on there and you can search in order of rating so you know what you are getting is good, plus you can read the comments and suggestions from other reviewers. The recipes I get the most compliments on are all ones I found on there.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 5:32 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• I have a ton of recipes that are healthy, tasty, family and budget friendly. Send me a message if you would like some

Answer by rkoloms at 6:05 PM on Oct. 23, 2010