if you were weeks pregnant would you go a haunted trail???

Mommmy_To_3

Asked by Mommmy_To_3 at 3:52 PM on Oct. 23, 2010 in Pregnancy

• 36 weeks sry
    Mommmy_To_3

Comment by Mommmy_To_3 (original poster) at 3:53 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• I personally wouldn't go to one period LOL I get freaked out too easily. But if I was into that...yeah.
    MrsPilat

Answer by MrsPilat at 3:57 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• Why not? I guess if you are scared easily then no I wouldnt because of the stress but other then that why not?
    mamallamaof2

Answer by mamallamaof2 at 3:59 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• My thoughts too.. why not?
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 4:35 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• personally, no. You're that far along, why put yourself in a position where the stress of the haunted trail could possibly trigger your labor 4 weeks early? Then you have to factor in, how far is the hospital/birthing center from the location of the haunted trail, how crowded will it be if that should happen (not saying that it will!) But you understand where I'm coming though, right?
    Barb87

Answer by Barb87 at 5:01 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• i agree , i wouldn't my friend invited me to one but i declined and im only 25wks about i just wouldn't put myself in that predicament in case ( i get scared super easy just off scary movie commercials sometimes lol) . But if you can tolerate it then by all means enjoy! :)
    firstimemommy21

Answer by firstimemommy21 at 5:22 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• Yeah. I'm 33 weeks and I'm still going... If you were asking about doing an exorcism or something while pregnant, I would advise against it, but the the likely hood that there would actually be any paranormal energy on something like that is low to begin with, and the chance it would put you in danger is even lower still - like non-existent!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 6:23 PM on Oct. 23, 2010