Help...My dog STINKS! What can I spray on him?

Seriously, he just had a bath and got shaved on Monday. I know it's his old bedding, but I learned my lesson about washing that. Last time I did that, he went potty on the floor. But, he stinks. Is there something I can spray or wipe on him to freshen him up. I know HE thinks he smells fantastic... but yuck!

m-avi

Asked by m-avi at 3:53 PM on Oct. 23, 2010 in Just for Fun

• We bought some "doggy cologne" at the groomers, but to tell you the truth it's kind of like people who don't bathe and put on a bunch of cologne, it just makes it worse if you ask me.

Our dog has long hair and needs a bath daily!! He gets one once a week......
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 4:10 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• I wonder what would happen if you lightly sprayed some febreze around him. lol
    Shines3

Answer by Shines3 at 4:02 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• I know that there are some places that sell a spray for pets. It's not something we use. We have one dog we only have to bathe every few months, and one that HAS to be bathed every week. No joke.
    PhoenixFire

Answer by PhoenixFire at 4:06 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• Give him a bath
    PhoenixFire

Answer by PhoenixFire at 3:56 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• Can't keep giving him a bath. He just came from the Groomers on Monday.
    m-avi

Comment by m-avi (original poster) at 3:58 PM on Oct. 23, 2010